Year 1/2 Home Learning Expectations
Each day, learning will be uploaded onto Class Dojo as well as on the school website below.
Children, Home Learning, KS1 (Years 1/2)
Expectations for each day;
- 1x Maths lesson (some lessons will be directed to the maths workbooks)
- 1x English lesson (starters will often be directed to the English workbooks)
- 1x Phonics lesson (for year 1s)
- 1x Grammar lesson (for year 2s)
- Afternoon foundation subject/s e.g. Science.
- Additional activities:
- 15 minutes of Reading each day (these could be online texts or books you have at home).
Work can be sent on Class Dojo or email as either a photograph, video or typed (please see class emails below);
If your child is finding any of the tasks set difficult, please contact your teacher through the class email address (see above). They will then organise a Google Meet to talk through the learning with your child.
We are more than happy to offer tailored support according to your child's needs.
For SEN support - firstname.lastname@example.org
For EAL support - email@example.com