Just how creative can you be on 'Make something Monday'?
1 cupful flour (around 250g)
Half a cupful of salt (around 125g)
Half a cupful of water (around 125ml)
1. Mix the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add the water and stir until it comes together into a ball.
3. Create your salt dough masterpiece - animal, jewellery, pencil pot...
4. You can either bake on the lowest heat setting in an oven for around 3 hours or leave overnight on a warm window sill to dry.
5. Paint - Remember quality control - You want a neat finish.
5. Optional - You can use a mixture of glue and water to varnish your creation if you would like a glossy, strong finish.