Monday and Tuesday
Open up the PDF to have a look at the task for Monday and Tuesday. This taks should take you two days if you spend about 1 hour working on it each day.
Things to remember;
- Use adjectives and adverbs to describe the characters and setting.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary.
- If you use speech remember to use speech marks.
- Use a range of sentence lengths to make your work interesting and build suspense.
- Check your punctuation and spelling once you have finished.
Thursday and Friday
For Thursday and Friday we would like you to learn how to do something new - preferably a chore around the house. This could be cooking a meal, loading the dishwasher, how to use the washing machine etc.
Once you have learnt how to do this you will write out a set of instructions for it (example below) and the next time to do that things, test how good your instructions were by following them!