Watch the short film.
Watch the film again. How many of these items can you spot?
Possible activities - Could you complete one each day this week?
*Write a newspaper report of the incident. Include interviews with the lighthouse keeper, the men in the ship and some of the villagers.
* Write dialogue for the film clip
* Draw the outline of the lighthouse and fill it with word and phrases to describe the lighthouse and setting
* Write a diamante poem describing the lighthouse and the sea
* Write an alternative ending to the story from where the lamp smashes - What might have happened without the villages help?
* Create a cartoon strip of events from the film - include speech and thought bubbles.
* Complete the comprehension activity below