Firstly, have a go at answering these questions. Remember to use information from the video to support your answer and explain fully your opinions.
1. Why do you think the man collects clocks? What could this symbolise?
2. Why do you think the water moves up and down - does this happen anywhere else in our world?
3. Where do you think all the other people are?
4. Why is everything covered in coral and seaweed?
5. Why do you think the man not want the child's clock?
6. Why do you think the man go and get the child after the water started rising?
7. What is the importance of the man emptying his bag to carry the child - what does this tell us about the man?
8. Who is the man?
9. Who is the child?
10. What do you think will happen next?
Now we would like you to have a go at writing the narrative for this story. Use lots of descriptive language and remember to set the scene and describe the characters.