Writing this story should take you about 3 or 4 days if you spend about an hour working on it each day. Remember editing and improving your story is just as important as writing it the first time!
Things to remember;
- Use adjectives and adverbs to describe the characters and setting.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary.
- If you use speech remember to use speech marks.
- Use a range of sentence lengths to make your work interesting and build suspense.
- Check your punctuation and spelling once you have finished.
Have a go at writing out how the machine works. How does it process the memories? What chemical reaction happens to make things turn gold?