Titanium music video ideas:
You could complete one of the challenges below or more. We suggest you try to complete two or three.
- Watch the first minute, discuss what has happened? What has caused this? Why?
- Ask the child to write a description of the first scene (Up to 0:21)
- Discuss the boys character, how is he presented in the first scene, how does this change throughout the video? Maybe write a timeline of events and see how your opinion of the character changes throughout.
- Write in role of the boy, use his emotions through the story to gain an understanding of his feelings and whether he comprehends what is happening - maybe as a diary entry or write a story in first person.
- Look at the ending, who is to blame? Why? Is the boy acting in self defense? Can he control it?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be? What would you use it for? What could be the possible problems with the superpower?
- You wake up one morning to find you have incredible strength, what do you do? How would your life change?
- Design you own superhero, what powers, costume, name would he have?
- Write a newspaper report of the events from the video, interview the teacher, parents and policemen.
Practical challenge: either using this song or a song you like, create a music video where someone has a super power. It doesn't have the be the entire song, it could just be a minute or the chorus. This about how you could portray the superpower.